Colonial Chapter of the Paralyzed Veterans of America, Inc.
The Colonial Chapter of the Paralyzed Veterans of America, Inc., founded in 1968, is a member of the Paralyzed Veterans of America, a veterans service organization for paralyzed and disabled veterans chartered by Congress in 1947.Key objectives:
- To advocate and monitor the delivery of quality, appropriate health-care benefits and services to disabled and paralyzed American veterans
- To promote medical research to cure spinal cord dysfunction and related problems
- To educate society about the attitudinal, physical and legal barriers which confront people with disabilities in order to foster the removal of those barriers
- To provide information and opportunities for better health, recreation, employment, sports and service and to offer camaraderie for spinal cord impaired veterans and others with disabilities and
- To offer and seek cooperation with other groups and individuals who share Colonial PVA’s objectives.
Please visit our Current Events page to learn about upcoming events.
Valentines Dinner / Dance
Veterans Hope Thrift Store
Baltimore/Washington DC area Veterans
needed for focus group